Spring is one of my favorite seasons! I love the bright colors and pastel tones. I also enjoy this time of year because the weather in Phoenix is absolutely perfect! Spring training has just ended and baseball season has officially begun (GO D-Backs).
I love seeing round-up posts from all of my fellow bloggers but I wanted to create something that was more affordable and realistic with my budget. Because let's be honest, the average person, (including me) is not about to spend $700 on a pair of shoes or cute top. I've rounded up 14 cute pastel finds that are all under $50. SCORE!
Feel free to share any other amazing pieces you've found in the comments. :)
1. H&M Mint Green Ruffled Mesh Blouse ($20)
2. Nine West Pastel Pink Watch ($50)
4. Mango Tassel Pendant Earrings ($16)
5. H&M Floral V-neck Dress ($50)
6. H&M Ruffled Blouse ($30)
7. Target Merona Tote Purse ($39)
8. ASOS AJ Morgan Metal Sunglasses ($17)
9. La Perla Lace Bra ($45)
10. American Eagle Pastel Pocket Shorts ($50)
11. Target Merona Espadrille Wedge Sandals ($33)
13. Macy's Charter Club Crystal Necklace ($34)
14. Topshop Tulle Asymmetric Midi Skirt ($40)
Below a few more colorful pieces to get you in the spring spirit.
XO, Cassandra Ann